Sunday, October 13, 2013

Thoughts On Things Not Worth Discussing But They Do

 

Do not look at the video, above, to see what I'm told doesn't happen. As long as you don't hit "play," you're right. It's nice to be right. It's nice to be white. Work on it.

   

 I wonder how many kids bring home A+ papers, only to have their parents ask them, "Why do you have to try and be right all the time?" I don't have parents, so I have to rely on my friends for these insights. They're wrong a lot, so I guess they'd know. They're my friends.

   

 I am an atheist. I am not part of a movement. If I am, then it's now a bowel movement, and I'll get really shitty to escape it.

   

"You know there are some pretty unusual practices that some yogis follow." Yeah, like doing yoga, joining cults, being followers, and making videos of themselves, doing these things, to encourage others to be like them. What makes them so special, in their own eyes, isn't a problem they ever discover. They're too busy stretching. 

   

 Fuck Godwin's Law. The internet deciding that calling someone "Hitler" has no validity - when Hitler was a human being who did have validity - is a phenomena with no validity at all. Hitler used to pull that crap and that's what made him Hitler.

   

You'd think NewAgers would notice self-help books are part of their "spirituality," though there's nothing spiritual about self-help books - they're for people with problems. NewAgers are the least equipped to fix their problems themselves. Ooops - I just sent another one into a cult. They're impossible.

   

 And "Three rabbis allegedly conspired to kidnap and torture Orthodox Jewish men in an attempt to coerce them to divorce their wives." 
'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON